Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sidebar

My sidebar is out of date..... I apologize.

I have quite a few people I need to add and quite a few of you have moved to wordpress or the like and I just haven't gotten around to changing it. My bad.

If you have a particular way you would like the text of your link to read, let me know by e-mail or in the comments. I usually just pick the name/handle of your the author and arrange them roughly alphabetically. (but superwoman will always be first)

If you don't appear in my sidebar but would like to, please let me know.

As a side note, There will be no Queen of Everything section. Sorry to disappoint anyone :)

After that I plan on trying to get Friday Field Trips up and running again if I can.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I request Screaming Shrew to be in ALL CAPS, 'cuz, you know...I'm screaming.



Signed,
SCREAMING SHREW

;)