- Eat Healthier
- I need to eat breakfast.
- I need to bring a lunch.(instead of eating off the dollar menu)
- I need to cut back on soda, from two cans a day to one.
- Walk a lot. (which I already do)
- Get in 30 minutes of intense aerobic 3 times a week. (which I don't do, yet)
- Get enough sleep
- This will probably be the hardest thing for me to do.
- This would probably help me and my health the most.
- Earn Straight A's
- This seems to get harder each semester I've been back.
- As silly as it sounds, I want to be the valedictorian.
- Look Presentable
- Sometimes I've looked in the mirror in the middle of the day and realized that I looked like I was run over by a Mack Truck. I've thought, "have I really been out in public, looking this crappy all day?"
- I think this will be mostly accomplished by going to bed on time (hard when there is homework due).
Most of my resolutions focus around being a little healthier. I think I've pretty much ran my body into the ground over the past two and a half years (stupid school :P). Between lack of sleep, too much caffeine and soda, and eating too much fatty fast food; I think my immune system is shot. We (the family and I) caught H1N1 back in October, while the Flu wasn't so bad, I haven't felt really "well" since. Superwoman will catch a bug and be over it in a day. I'll catch what seems to be the same bug and it hangs on for a week and a half. It's time to start taking better care of myself, I'm sick of feeling lousy all the time.
The grade goals seem to work in opposition to this, it seems to be the difference between 89% and 95% is always a few hours of sleep. So while I work on taking better care of myself I'll really have to budget my time well so my grades don't suffer.
Wish me Luck! ... and may you all have a FANTASTIC 2010.