Tagged by Tug.
6 weird things I do while getting ready to sleep or while sleeping:
1. I usually lay down then immediatly have to get back up to use the bathroom. I guess I just don't have time to hear nature calling until then, or maybe I relax and that helps moves things along.
2. It takes me an exceptionally long time to get to sleep the first time. I can fall back asleep in nanoseconds when something wakes me up.
3. I like a nice amount of 'weight' on me when I sleep. About two to three quilts is the perfect amount. Its hard for me to sleep when its hot, I'm either too hot, or feeling like there isn't enough blankets on me.
4. I like to fall asleep with music on. Superwoman likes quiet, so lately I have been falling asleep with the i-Pod in my ears.
5. I snore. But not a normal snore. I've been mistaken for a bear. Snorting may be more accurate than snoring. I'll be sleeping fine then let out this guttural and loud (very loud snort). It's weird; but I can't help it cause I'm asleep!
6. I deal with lack of sleep better than anybody else I know. I am a night owl, many nights I will sacrifice sleep for quiet time to read a book or play video games. I am late to bed and late to rise. People say I live in my own little time zone.
I'm tagging Dr. Mom, Zed and Dadguy.
5 months ago