Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tank is home and doing good. His newborn sleep patterns are 'fun' to deal with but we are making it through, if only just.

I have less than a week left of this semester. Since the baby has come I've had a hard time concentrating. But I'm hoping I can stick it out long enough to keep the Grades I've been working so hard on up until now.

I'm writing a game of Pong for my final project in one of my classes. If you have a Mac (writing it using UNIX system calls which Mac OSX is built on top of) you can send me a e-mail if you would like a copy. I'm going to get all the requirements for the project out of the way, then add a few features just for fun.

I don't expect I'll blog too much until my finals are done next week. Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Tug said...

Good luck! You'll do just fine... Glad to hear you're all home & well.

Bob said...

Good luck, you'll do fine.

Anonymous said...

Best of luck to you!

BigSister said...

Good Luck Brother! I'm so glad that everything is going good and that the Tank is as cute as can be.

Sans Pantaloons said...

Pong using fish as paddles...
Best of luck with your finals!

Anonymous said...

good luck dad-o!