Monday, December 01, 2008

Weekend Recap

We got through the thanksgiving weekend alive. That's always good.

We had a full house on thanksgiving day. My cousin and his wife came by with there five kids. And my in Laws came by with 4 of their kids. 7 + 6 + 4 = One very full house! It was a lot of fun. My cousin and his wife brought pies. My Mother In law brought a turkey, potatoes and stuffing and we provided ham, green bean casserole with french fried onions, stuffing and gravy.

I did all cooking for our part. I followed Dave's advice and didn't serve any Turkey Tartar. And no one came away with food poisoning! A Success! I was thinking about making a Korean thanksgiving rice-ball but ran out of time and ambition. Maybe next year.

Friday I hung out with my cousins and got to bed late.

Saturday we went to Labor & Delivery on a false alarm. See Superwoman's blog for details on that. Superwoman was effectively told to stay in bed till Tuesday.

Sunday I took the kids to church by myself. The kids were good for me, I was thankful. Sunday evening I was hurriedly trying to squeeze the most out of my 4 day weekend, playing an excess of Lego Star Wars, I'm tired now, I think I may regret that :(

Now, I need to turn in some homework and take a quiz. Those are both scheduled for tomorrow but hopefully I'll be holding our new baby about the time the quiz starts. I'll post pictures when I can.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goooooooooooooooooo BABY!!!

;p

Tug said...

MUCH LUCK!!! Can't wait to hear the good news......

Jodi said...

Good luck babe! I can't wait! I can't believe when we had dinner with you all those months ago, the bump in the belly was just a LITTLE bump!

E-mail me or call me or SOMETHING!!! Carmichael205@yahoo.com.

Hugs to you and A.,
J.