Monday, November 24, 2008

Actually I feel Pretty Good.

I feel good today.
  • I only have a half week of work and school, always a bonus.
  • I'll have a little son or daughter that will be entering our family in just a over a week.
  • Only a couple more weeks of school till I get a couple of weeks off.
  • We have a lot of the family coming by the house for Thanksgiving.
  • I skipped class today and slept in. I'll pay for that one later, but it felt nice today.
  • I think I've finally made peace with the school in general.
  • I have so much to be thankful for!


Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Tug said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Sushi.

I'm glad you're getting some relaxation in.

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays to you and yours...

Just Dave said...

And a very Happy Thanksgiving to you and remember, serving slices of raw turkey on rice balls is never a good idea.