Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Presidents Day Weekend

So Cookie Monster really likes to roller skate. We took him Saturday along with his granparents (Superwoman's folks) and his aunt. A good time was had by all even grandma. Grandma took a spill right before we left, and as it turns out she broke (small hairline fracture) her elbow. Cookie Monster was out on the floor non-stop, he loved it. Which, if there was any doubt before, marks him as my boy. I had a great time I would take Cookie around a few times, then grab Cakes and do a lap. Occasionally I even got to go around by myself a few times. Cookie Monster spent the whole weekend at Grandma's and Superwoman and I enjoyed a relatively quiet weekend with Cakes. This week we will be looking for some skates for CookieMonster to tootle around the neighborhood, and I now have an official skating buddy, I think it is going to be a lot easier to justify runnng off to the roller rink now. HOOray!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know it was so hard to justify. Our lives just seem to be so busy that we don't go much is what I thought. But you're right, we will be making more time for roller skaing now. I love you!