Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I'm a crappy Blogger.

I haven't posted in MONTHS. I suck.
(Its WoW's fault, I am in no way responsible for my own laziness and or addictions.)

Maybe I'll do a recap log of my activities for the past few months but I really want to share an article I found today.

How to write a good blog post. I haven't been so good at following these particular rules, but I have noticed a lot of blogs are. Especially the blogs that I seem to enjoy. I don't know that I'll ever be able to keep all my posts below 250 words. Heck, if I get going on sushi or M:TG in RL you can't get me to shut up, why should it be any different in my blog? :P

I found this article pretty insightful. Look forward to my future posts where I'm going the rules a shot. (Although I'm sure I'm going to break the 250 word one from time to time.)

2 comments:

DadGuy said...

I'll have to check into that. And I'll have to start checking your blog more. =)

Sushiboy said...

Its a pretty good article, although its geared towards making money off the blog, I'm not too concerned about that. I just want my blog to be more entertaining than watching paint dry.