Thursday, August 17, 2006

OUTRAGE!

As posted on DadGuy's blog, this is outrageous!

My blood is boiling in anger right now. Anger can be good because it promotes action. The nice thing about America, is that you can make your opinions known. Thats what I plan on doing.

  1. I'm writing and calling Debra Kanof to let her know what an IDIOT she is. That is some serious mixed up morality she has going on there. You can find her contact information here.

  2. I'm writing to the White House to request pardons for these good men (they have already been convicted, they have a sentencing hearing on Tuesday.) To actually request a pardon from the US Department of Justice (who then arrange and send the requests to the White House) you must be the Accused, or representing the Accused. So I guess the only thing that we can do is write to W and request that he be proactive in granting clemency to these men.

No comments: